- Development and implementation of technologies for ventilation of mines and open pits, ventilation and aspiration of production premises based on latest scientific and engineering achievements;
- Author supervision over implementation of design solutions
- Designing ventilation systems for mines, open pits;
- Development of new ventilation technologies;
- Development of techniques for defining the required amount of air at the liberation of combustible, poisonous gases and dust;
- Modelling and calculation of utilities of any complexity;
- Development and implementation of ventilation systems and ventilation units in an power saving operating mode;
- Implementation of exhaust gases purification for combustion engine machines;
- Development of methods for tubeless ventilation of blind drifts, hard to ventilate mining zones, partial air recycling;
- Design solutions audit in the field of ventilation;
- Development of calculation techniques for ventilation based on safety regulations of the mining legislative framework.
For fulfilling tasks assigned we efficiently cooperate with specialists on directions of aerogasdynamics, heat engineering, and mathematic modelling of the Ural branch of Institutes of RAS, Mining Academy of EU, Mining Science Academy of the Republic of Belarus.
- Development of measures for decreasing the air temperature up to figures established by SanRaN (Sanitary Regulations and Norms), providing recommendations for safety tools when conducting procedures on decreasing the temperature for the mine of Gremyachinskoye potash salts deposit (Eurochem-VolgaKaliy);
- Special project «Interconnection of mines with an independent ventilation into one ventilation system of Uchalinsky and Novo-Uchalinsky mines applying the underground ventilation unit of the main ventilation. JSC «Uchalinsky GOK».