- Engineering of enterprises specialized in concentration of ferrous and nonferrous metals ores, nonmetallic mineral resources, agglomeration of ores and concentrates for metallurgy;
- Construction designer supervision.
Specialists of our institute perform the process part of documentation for all engineering stages starting from the stage of objects investment attractiveness estimation to design documentation with its subsequent approval in Government expert bodies and development of detail drawings for construction of ore preparation plants both self-supporting and as part of mining-industrial or metallurgical complexes including production plants of briquettes, agglomerate and pellets.
- Kachkanarsky GOK plants, JSC “Vanadium” (Fe, V) (crushing, concentrating, agglomeration and pelletizing plant);
- Concentrating plant JSC “Uchalinsky GOK” (Cu, Zn, Au, Ag);
- Asbestos plant #6 of JSC “Uralasbest”;
- Unique beneficiation and regeneration plant of molding sand mixtures at a foundry of “KamAZ” consolidation
- Sintering plant #2 of Tchekyabinsk metallurgical plant JSC “Mechel” (Fe);
- Concentrating plant of Usinsky GOK (Mn);
- Two concentrating chromite plant of Donskoy GOK (Cr), plants of Lisakovsky GOK (Fe), Dzhezdinskaya concentrating plant (Fe), Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Crushing and screening complexes of metallurgical plants “Smederevo” and “Skopie” (Republics of Serbia, Macedonia);
- Construction of the 1 stage of Concentrating plant at Kimakano-Sutarsky GOK with a capacity of 10 mln tons per year (Jewish Autonomous Region, Russia);
- Construction of a technological complex for the III indurating machine of a pelletizing plant at JSC “Mikhailovsky GOK” (Kurskaya region, Russia);
- Construction of a crushing complex BKPRU-4 at JSC “Uralkali” (the Perm Territory);
- Charge preparation of copper concentrates and fluxes for “Ausmelt” technology at JSC “Svyatogor” (Sverdlovsk region, Russia);