The main objectives: the development of predesign, design and working documentation of objects of capital construction, reconstruction and technical upgrading.
The structure of departments of the general engineering direction resolves issues on designing sections of the water supply & removal, ventilation & heating, conditioning, , auxiliary production facilities of industrial enterprises, housing-civil & public facilities as well as related linear facilities.
Heating and ventilation department
The department is responsible for the development of predesign, design and working documentation in the area of:
- Heating, ventilation & conditioning systems;
- Aspiration & local exhaust ventilation systems;
- Indoor heat supply systems with the piping of heating-ventilation equipment;
- Individual Heating Plant systems (IHP).
Water supply and disposal department
The main objectives: development of pre-design, design & working documentation of facilities on sections «water supply & disposal»:
- Water supply systems of ore mining and metallurgical enterprises;
- Circulation water supply systems;
- Fire-fighting water supply system of industrial enterprises;
- Systems of household and industrial sewage facilities as well as storm-water drainage.
The main objectives:
- Raising of efficiency and quality of projects performed due to equipment selection through the optimal ratio price/quality within the whole life cycle by way of arranging tender procedures on selecting suppliers and equipment and supporting item groups of equipment;
- Search and rendering information about most recent achievements of science and technology, providing scientific-technical and normative documentation, reference and guidance materials;
- Quality improvement of design works due to meeting requirements of the normative documentation when designing;
- Analyzing & informing of major tendencies for the development of a global market of technologies & equipment, recent trends in designing.
The main objectives: development of a process part of projects of auxiliary manufactures of mining enterprises, enterprises specialized in ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy:
- Mechanical-repair, electrical repair shops and workshops;
- Diesel locomotive and wagon depots, handling facilities for railways locomotives;
- Compressor, charging stations;
- Vehicles subdivisions, including heavy trucks; storehouses for different types of products, including petroleum products.