Main objectives: technical documentation development of plot plans of civil housing facilities and industrial enterprises, access and on-site automobile and railway roads, development of a construction part of predesign, design and working documentation of civil housing facilities, capital construction facilities, reconstruction and technical re-equipping of industrial enterprises.
Plot Plan and Transport Department
Challenges in the design of production facilities:
- Land use planning taking into account technological connections, sanitary-and-hygienic and fire-prevention requirements, a freight turnover and transport types;
- Location of buildings and constructions on a site, a vertical area planning, including a surface drainage system and artificial constructions;
- Calculating earthworks volumes, decisions on provision of amenities;
- Plot plan key figures.
Challenges in designing facilities of civil housing and public purpose:
- Coordination of solutions of the plot plan with the approved town-planning documentation;
- Land use planning;
- Location of buildings on the site and transport-functional communications;
- Engineering preparation of territory, its improvement and landscaping, use of an existing relief;
- Plot plan key figures.
Challenges in the design of linear facilities:
- Designing new and reconstruction (standards compliance) of existing access and on-site roads, railways and constructions, main pipelines, power lines, etc.;
- Estimation of ground areas to locate linear objects;
- Calculating earthworks volumes;
- Technical-economic characteristics of a linear object.
Carries out development of a construction part of predesign, design and working documentation for construction, reconstruction and technical re-equipping of industrial facilities and mining-metallurgical enterprises as well as civil housing and public facilities:
- For ore preparation plants, crashing and screening plants of mineral raw materials and factories for the production of construction materials;
- Objects of non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy;
- Objects of mine surface — pit head complexes, buildings of main ventilation systems, stowing complexes, etc.;
- Constructions of repair-storage facilities;
- Constructions of water supply, sewerage, ventilation and heating, cleaning and dedusting;
- Objects of power supply, automation of technological processes, communication and telecommunications;
- Objects of civil housing and public purpose– residential, office building, camps, canteens, medical centers, hostels and other objects of social value.
- 1. Energy infrastructure objects of cities and inhabited localities:
1.1 Water withdrawal, water treatment, linear networks and facilities of water supply by potable and technical water;
1.2 Sewage effluents treatment facilities, linear facilities and water disposal utilities;
1.3 Heat generation and distribution facilities:
- combined electric power-and-heat generating plant, boiler stations;
- heating system manifolds and heat supply stations;
- linear networks and facilities;
1.4 Substations, switchgears, networks and facilities of power supply objects with the voltage up to 110 kV.Sport, health, educational centers and facilities.3. Complex housing development.