- Development of design documentation for construction of complexes on disposal of sulfur off-gases from metallurgical productions of nonferrous metallurgy to obtain marketable products- sulphuric acid;
- Development of design documentation for construction of facilities on treatment of industrial, rainfall and domestic sewage waters of enterprises.
Specialists of the chemical-engineering direction of the Institute developed and patented a useful model of a new device for sulfur off-gases washing and cooling which is characterized by following advantages in comparison with traditional devices:
- Low energy intensity;
- Small overall dimensions, material intensity and metal consumption;
- Small capital and operating costs;
- Efficient conduct of sulfur off-gases cleaning process under conditions of harmful impurities content varying in a wide range.