“Uralmekhanobr” performs an integrated design and projects support starting from a technology development up to reaching design performance.
During 82 years of design activities, the institute performed projects on construction and modernization of 174 huge industrial objects:
- 15 underground mines and pits;
- 19 plants (including 16 metallurgical);
- 147 crushing and screening, concentrating, pelletizing, sintering plants.
The technical archive of the institute accounts to 2 001549 storage units. In total the institute designed 1489 facilities for industrial applications and industrial infrastructure.
Alexey D. Osipov — Engineering Manager JSC “Uralmekhanobr”
Design and working documentation
Investment projects support
Engineering in cooperation with foreign partners
Package of engineering services at all stages of an investment project :
- conceptual engineering
- basic engineering
- detailed engineering
- designer's supervision of construction
- precommissioning and achievement of design parameters.
JSC Uralmekhanobr operates in 20 constituent entities of the Russian Federation, participates in the realization of large-scale projects in the territory of Russia, CIS countries & far-abroad countries, e.g.:
- completed design and working documentation on the construction of a new (one of the most advanced in the world) copper electrolysis shop for OJSC “Uralelectromed” with a capacity of 450 thous. tons of cathodes per year (Sverdlovsk Region, Russia);
- executes working documentation on reconstruction of the underground mine of OJSC “Gaysky GOK” (mining and processing integrated works) with an increase of annual productivity up to 7 mln. tons of ore per annum (Orenburg Region, Russia);
- executes working documentation on construction of a process complex of a new generation induration machine of the Pelletizing plant for OJSC “Mikhaylovsky GOK” with 5 mln. tons capacity of iron-ore pellets per annum;
- executes working documentation on construction of a first stage of the Kimkano-Sutarsky GOK with 10 mln. tons capacity of ore per year;
- develops feasibility study on construction of a Pelletizing plant with 5 mln. tons capacity per annum in frameworks of construction of a hot iron briquetting plant for Sokolovo-Sarbaisky ore-dressing production association” (Kazakhstan Republic);
- develops technical and economic assessment on construction of GOK and metallurgical complex at the titanium magnetites deposit of “Tebinbulak” (Uzbekistan Republic);
- performs basic engineering of a Pelletizing plant with 5 mln. tons capacity of iron-ore pellets per annum in Sangan (Islamic Republic of Iran);
- performs a conceptual engineering of ore-dressing & metallurgical complexes at “Tebinbulak” deposit ” (Uzbekistan Republic);
- participates in reconstruction and new construction of ore-dressing facilities at Verkhne-Kamskoe deposit of potassium salts (JSC “UralKali”, CJSC “Verkhnekamsk Potash Company”).