“Uralmekhanobr” performs an integrated design and projects support starting from a technology development up to reaching design performance.
During 82 years of design activities, the institute performed projects on construction and modernization of 174 huge industrial objects:
- 15 underground mines and pits;
- 19 plants (including 16 metallurgical);
- 147 crushing and screening, concentrating, pelletizing, sintering plants.
The technical archive of the institute accounts to 2 001549 storage units. In total the institute designed 1489 facilities for industrial applications and industrial infrastructure.
Design and working documentation
Investment projects support
Engineering in cooperation with foreign partners
Package of engineering services at all stages of an investment project :
- conceptual engineering
- basic engineering
- detailed engineering
- designer's supervision of construction
- precommissioning and achievement of design parameters.
JSC Uralmekhanobr operates in 20 constituent entities of the Russian Federation, participates in the realization of large-scale projects in the territory of Russia, CIS countries & far-abroad countries, e.g.:
- completed design and working documentation on the construction of a new (one of the most advanced in the world) copper electrolysis shop for OJSC “Uralelectromed” with a capacity of 450 thous. tons of cathodes per year (Sverdlovsk Region, Russia);
- executes working documentation on reconstruction of the underground mine of OJSC “Gaysky GOK” (mining and processing integrated works) with an increase of annual productivity up to 7 mln. tons of ore per annum (Orenburg Region, Russia);
- executes working documentation on construction of a process complex of a new generation induration machine of the Pelletizing plant for OJSC “Mikhaylovsky GOK” with 5 mln. tons capacity of iron-ore pellets per annum;
- executes working documentation on construction of a first stage of the Kimkano-Sutarsky GOK with 10 mln. tons capacity of ore per year;
- develops feasibility study on construction of a Pelletizing plant with 5 mln. tons capacity per annum in frameworks of construction of a hot iron briquetting plant for Sokolovo-Sarbaisky ore-dressing production association” (Kazakhstan Republic);
- develops technical and economic assessment on construction of GOK and metallurgical complex at the titanium magnetites deposit of “Tebinbulak” (Uzbekistan Republic);
- performs a conceptual engineering of ore-dressing & metallurgical complexes at “Tebinbulak” deposit ” (Uzbekistan Republic);
- participates in reconstruction and new construction of ore-dressing facilities at Verkhne-Kamskoe deposit of potassium salts (JSC “UralKali”, CJSC “Verkhnekamsk Potash Company”).